2019 Titan Implement Skid Steer Pallet Fork Grapple
Call for Price
Our Skid Steer Pallet Fork Grapple is ideal for use on the farm, in logging operations and by general contractors. With the skid steer fork grapple attachment you can easily grab bundles of fence post when it’s time to start setting or replacing fence post out on the range, ranch or farm. Easily move around logs in the staging area on your logging job site. The skid steer pallet fork grapple comes standard with a class 2 4,000 lbs. fork tines. It can be upgraded to a class 2 5,000 lbs. fork tines. We also carry a class 3 8,000 lbs. skid steer pallet fork grapple.
Need a more versatile attachment on the construction job site? The Titan fork grapple is a better attachment to have on site. It can be used from start to finish. Its great for moving logs or debris at the beginning stages and bricks, lumber, pipes and many others things in the middle and ending stages on the job site.
- Our fork tines are completely heat treated from the tip to the heel and made in the U.S.A.
- The top tine is adjustable for small or large loads and the hydraulic cylinder gives you plenty of clamping force.
- The grapple fully opens to 72.34 inches.
- Heat treated American made forks.
- Adjustable top tine to handle any size load.
- 2" x 12" cylinder.
- Optional class 2 5,000 lbs.
- Optional class 3 8,000 lbs.
- Available with 48", 60", 72" tines.