2019 Titan Implement Skid Steer Hydraulic Pallet Forks Frame
Call for Price
Skid Steer Hydraulic Pallet Forks Frame are a great addition for anyone that owns a skid steer. No more jumping in and out of the skid steer to adjust the width of your fork tines which over the course of the day can save you a lot of time in loss of work productivity. It’s used just like our heavy duty pallet forks & frames but with the addition of hydraulically adjusted tines. This is a huge and much needed advancement in the skid steer pallet fork and frame industry.
It’s ideal for lifting pallets, loading lumber or just about anything else. Our forks are 1 3/8 inches thick, 4 inches wide and 48 inches long. They are completely heat treated and rated to carry 4,000 lbs. We put a step on both sides of our frames so the operator can easily climb into the cab. Euro Style and John Deere mounts are available.
- Heat treated American made forks.
- Rated to carry 4,000 lbs.
- Optional 5,500 lbs. capacity available.
- Steps on both sides of frame.
- 42", 48", 60", 72" tines available.
- Euro Style and John Deere mounts are available.
- Optional name in grill.
- Skid Steer Hydraulic Pallet Forks Frame Attachment Extra Protection.
- Our Skid Steer Hydraulic Pallet Forks Frame Attachments are powder coated and the hoses are sleeved to give the attachment the best protection.
- Lift Capacity
- 4,000 lb.