2019 Massey Ferguson MFGC1725M
Call for Price
THE PERFECT ALL-AROUND MACHINE FOR TACKLING THE CHORES YOU FACE EVERY DAY.
TODAY. AND TOMORROW.
Whether you’re a small property homeowner or a seasoned pro, everything about the Massey Ferguson
GC1700 Series is designed and engineered to help you get a wide variety of jobs done right. Now, and as
your needs evolve in the years ahead.
- From Dawn till Dusk: With the GC1700 you can handle all general property maintenance, mowing, loading, backhoe work and snow-blowing, easily with the same tractor.
- Easier to Use: The operator’s station has been improved to make the transition from lawn tractor to sub-compact even more seamless. All major controls and functional pedals are now easier to reach and operate, located in familiar, intuitive locations.
- Pro-Quality Mowing Decks: The 10-gauge stamped steel, full-floating decks deliver a top-notch cut on every type of terrain. All spindle assemblies are made of cast iron for greater durability.
- The Workhorse You’re Looking For: Tackle general farm maintenance, hauling, feeding horses and other animals, landscaping and construction projects on your farm with the GC1700 Series.
- More Comfortable Than Ever: A large, flat foot deck offers easy entry and exit. And a new and improved seat makes the whole operating experience even more comfortable.
- A Backhoe That Fits Like A Glove: The GC1700 Series works seamlessly with the full-size, 6.5-ft. CB65 backhoe. Fully integrated four-point sub-frame, large-diameter cylinders, industry-leading cycle times and our exclusive Boom Float Control make this the most versatile, stable and easy-to-operate backhoe in its class.
- Ready for Any Season: Be ready for hunting and fishing season by prepping your food plots, clearing trails, setting up tree stands and maintaining your lake property. All with your GC1700 Series tractor.
- A Loader for Outstanding Material Handling: With dual-bucket cylinders and exceptional bucket rollback angles, Massey Ferguson Compact Series loaders deliver better performance than single-cylinder loaders. Efficient hydraulic pumps deliver higher output at lower RPM than most competitive models.
- Engine Gross HP (kW): 24.0 (17.9)
- PTO HP (kW): 18.5 (13.8)
- Engine: Iseki 1.1-liter, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel, Tier 4 Final
- Transmission: 2-range hydrostatic transmission with side-by-side foot pedals and cruise control
- Hydraulics: 6.9 GPM (26.3 LPM)
- 3-Point Hitch Lift Capacity** lbs. (kg.): 661 (300)
- Max Loader Height in. (cm): 72.8 (1,850)
- Max Loader Capacity lbs. (kg.): 870 (395)
- Backhoe Package: No
- Engine Type
- Iseki 1.1 L, 3 cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel, Tier 4 Final
- 24.0 hp (17.9 kW)
- PTO HP
- 18.5 hp (13.8 kW)
- 2-range hydrostatic transmission with side-by-side foot pedals and cruise control
- 6.9 GPM (26.3 LPM)