2019 Massey Ferguson 4707
Call for Price
Utility goes heavy-duty in the new 4700 Series. These tractors are built extra tough to handle bigger jobs with added stability and comfort.
- Heavy-duty: At a best-in-class base weight of 7,125 lbs., the 4700 Series is purpose-built for more pulling power and more lift capacity. Not to mention better maneuverability and more stability.
- Transmission: An easy-to-operate transmission provides multiple speed options and a more comfortable ride, whether you’re maneuvering through headlands or around tight spaces in the barn or yard.
- 3-cylinder 3.3L AGCO PowerTM Engine: At the heart of it all is a rugged, reliable, fuel-efficient Tier 4 Final engine. These engines range from 70-100 horsepower and are specifically configured for North America.
- Tight Turning Radius: Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- 2WD/4WD: The 2WD axle comes with five track-width settings in 4-inch steps to accommodate virtually all crop or field conditions. An optional hydraulic-controlled differential lock on the 4WD front axles ensures that drive is evenly distributed for better traction and greater stability.
- Adjustable Wheels: With a wide range of wheel-spacing settings, these tractors handle everything from specialty farming applications, like small-scale row crops and vegetables, to roadside mowing and land management applications
- Hitch: An easy-to-operate transmission provides multiple speed options and a more comfortable ride, whether you’re maneuvering through headlands or around tight spaces in the barn or yard.
- Easy-reach Controls: Essential controls are ergonomically positioned for easy operation and comfort.
- Adjustable Seat: A spring tension-control knob adjusts the seat to comfortably accommodate operators of all sizes.
- Fender-mounted 3-point Control: Hitch raise or lower controls on deluxe models are incorporated into the rear fender, making hook-up and disconnection of 3-point implements quick and easy.
- Rated Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM: 70 (52.2)
- Rated engine speed: 2,200 RPM
- PTO HP (kW) @ Rated RPM**: 58 (43.2)
- Engine: AGCO Power™ 3-cyl, 3.3 L, intercooled turbo-charged, high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)
- Emissions control; EPA Tier 4-compliant: SCR Technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Transmission type: Classic: 8F X 8R, 2 range, syncro-shuttle, mechanical shuttle lever / Deluxe: 12F X 12R, 2 range, power-shuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Clutch: Classic: Dry clutch with foot pedal control; Deluxe: Wet clutch with foot pedal control
- Rear axle: Flange type with internal planetary final drives
- Brakes: Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals
- Differential lock: Rear axle engaged via electro-hydraulic rocker switch
- Front axle: 2WD - adjustable front axle; 4WD - cast steel fixed front axle with center drive line and combination bevel-gear/planetary final drives 4WD front axle differential lock - Classic: Autolock Deluxe: Hydralock
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 88.5 (2,250)
- Minimum width in. (mm): Std. radial tires - rear 420/85R30, 60.3 (1,533)
- Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.): 2WD ROPS: 6,445 (2,923) / 4WD ROPS: 7,125 (3,232)
- DEF capacity gal. (L): 2.6 (10), plastic tank under platform, ground fill
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 27.7 (105), plastic tank under platform, ground fill / Deluxe: Additional fuel tank guard
- Hydraulic system: Open center system, single pump
- Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (lpm): 17.7 (65)
- Rear remote valves: Classic: 1 valve Std., DA, FL or Opt. 2 valves, factory installed, DA, KO, FL / Deluxe: 2 valves, factory installed, DA, KO, FL or Opt. 3rd valve, field installed, DA, FL only / All valves spring return to neutral (SRN)
- Loader joystick: Opt., mounted on platform, valve on loader sub-frame with flat-face couplers
- 3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) full stroke @ 24" (610 mm) Behind ball ends: Category II, 4,850 (2,200)
- Rear PTO: Independent, electro-hydraulic engagement via switch, 540 and 1,000 RPM Std., 540 and 540E RPM Opt.
- Electrical system: 12-volt DC system, 80-amp alternator, 7-pin trailer socket; Deluxe: Additional 30-amp auxiliary power socket
- Platform features: Semi-platform deck, folding ROPS, rubber mat, toolbox, L & R shields, grab handles, cup holder
- Cab features: Fully integrated controls; quiet; semi-flat floor, Opt. ergonomically-designed factory joystick; draft, throttle, remotes, PTO engagement, differential lock switch, 4WD switch on right console; digital and analog dash; largest cab in the industry; rubber floor mat; two cup holders; Deluxe: Std. (Classic field installed): Rear wiper & washer; telescopic large side mirrors; internal mirror
- Lighting (ROPS): 4 headlights, 2 rear signal/hazard lights, 1 rear work light; Deluxe: 2 additional mid-mount adjustable work lights
- Steering: Classic: fixed; Deluxe: tilt; Deluxe Cab: tilt and telescopic
- Seat: Spring suspension mounted seat, adjustable fore and aft with mechanical weight adjustment, retractable seat belt; Deluxe: Mechanical swiveling seat with armrests
- Engine Type
- AGCO Power™ 3-cyl, 3.3 L, intercooled turbocharged, high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection
- 70 hp
- PTO HP
- 58 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- 88.5 in. (2250 mm)
- 60.3 in. (1533 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 27.7 gal. (105 L)
- Classic: 8F X 8R, 2 range, syncro-shuttle, mechanical shuttle lever; Deluxe: 12F X 12R, 2 range, power-shuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals
- Type: Open center; Total Flow: 17.7 gpm (65 Lpm)