2018 Titan Implement X-Treme Skid Steer Tree Saw
Call for Price
The X-Treme Skid Steer Tree Saw is a useful attachment when it comes to land management. From clearing undergrowth to cutting out smaller trees this tree saw attachment will leave your land looking like it should. This skid steer tree saw has two flow models. The tree saw also has a push bar to help guide the tree in the direction you are needing it to fall and to help reduce the risk of it falling back toward the cab.
One that runs at 17 to 23 GPM and does not require a case drain. Another one that runs at 20 to 30 GPM, is a piston motor and requires a case drain. All the hydraulics are routed through the boom for maximum protection. Our motor is also enclosed for protection from debris damage. The blade holder is ½” AR400 and there are fifteen high strength, four sided cutting teeth.
- 17 to 23 GPM and does not require a case drain.
- 20 to 30 GPM, is a piston motor and requires a case drain.
- Blade holder is ½” AR400.
- Fifteen high strength, four sided cutting teeth.
- Cuts 8" trees.
- X-treme Skid Steer Tree Saw Attachments Extra Protection
- Our x-treme skid steer tree saw attachments are powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection.