Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Titan Implement X-treme Skid Steer Grapple Rake
Call for Price
Our X-treme Skid Steer Grapple Rake Attachment are ideal for raking up debris, moving or picking up logs, rocks, brush and other oddly shaped and hard to lift material. The grapple rake attachment can then be used to load the material into a dump truck. The shape of the grapple rake makes it easy to roll debris into tight piles if you are planning to burn. Made with top quality steel this grapple rake can move the toughest piles of debris around with ease.
- Two independent grapples.
- We use twin 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders, rated at 4000 psi to handle the toughest jobs.
- Our X-treme Grapple Rakes are built with 1/2” top quality steel and comes standard with 23 series teeth.
- Our Grapple Rake fully opens to 51 inches and rated for 65 hp and up.
- Available as a single grapple or two independent grapples.
- Twin 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders.
- Unique design makes it easy to roll debris into tight piles.
- X-treme sizes: 63”, 72”, 81”, 84”, 96”.
- X-treme Skid Steer Grapple Rake Attachment Extra Protection.
- Our X-treme Skid Steer Grapple Rake Attachments are powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection.