Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Titan Implement Grapple Rake Attachment
Call for Price
Our Grapple Rake Attachment are one of the best attachments for raking up all kinds of material and debris. The grapple rake attachment is great to use on land clearing jobs and construction job sites. These grapples can be used to load the debris into a dump truck or trailer. The shape of the grapple rake also makes it easy to roll debris into tight piles if you are planning to burn it.
- Two independent grapples.
- We use twin 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders, rated at 4000 psi to handle the toughest jobs.
- Our compact tractor grapple rake is for use on tractors less than 40 hp.
- This Grapple fully opens to 33 inches.
- Our Standard Duty Grapple Rake are built with 3/8" top quality steel and rated for 35 to 50 hp.
- Our Heavy Duty Grapple Rake are built with 1/2" top quality steel and rated for 45 to 65 hp.
- Both of these Grapples fully opens to 51 inches.
- Available as a single grapple or two independent grapples.
- Unique design makes it easy to roll debris into tight piles.
- Compact Tractor sizes: 48", 54", 60".
- Standard Duty sizes: 63", 66", 72".
- Heavy Duty sizes: 63", 72", 81", 84", 96".
- Compact, Standard and Heavy Duty Skid Steer Grapple Rake Attachment Extra Protection
- Our Compact, Standard and Heavy Duty Skid Steer Grapple Rake Attachment are powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection.