Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Massey Ferguson 5711
Call for Price
Tested around the world. The 5700 Series will feel right at home on your farm.
The new 5700 Series from Massey Ferguson® has been tested in many of the toughest environments around the world. And these tractors are uniquely designed for more power to pull heavier implements, while still being nimble enough to maneuver almost anywhere. You get the versatility and ease-of-use you need to feel right at home during a long day’s work.
- Transmission: Our 12 x 12 Synchro Mechanical Shuttle gives you a more comfortable ride and less operator fatigue. While the 12 x 12 Synchro Power Shuttle on deluxe models allows directional changes to be made with no clutch, just by moving the lever.
- AGCO Power™ 4-Cylinder 4.4L Engine: The Tier 4 Final engine provides unmatched power, with advanced technology that meets emissions requirements, saves time and makes for easy maintenance. And with no need for a DPF, power is available whenever you need it without compromising fuel efficiency.
- Front Axle Suspension: The Massey Ferguson-designed and built suspension is completely integrated into the tractor for maximum comfort and maneuverability. It maximizes ground clearance and gives the operator a better turning angle and angle of oscillation.
- 2WD/4WD: The 2WD axle option offers reduced weight and greater maneuverability, with five alternate track-width settings to accommodate your crop or field. While a limited slip differential AutoLock on the 4WD axle ensures drive is evenly distributed to both wheels for better traction and greater stability. Deluxe 4WD models feature a hydraulic controlled differential lock on the front axles.
- PTO: A standard 540/1000 PTO allows you to use a variety of implements, no matter what the application may be.
- Tight Turning Radius: Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- Three-Point Hitch: There’s virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty three-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity of nearly 7,710 lbs.
- Cab: The 5700 Series features a stylish, roomy cab with mounted grab rails for easy entry and a flat floor design. Ergonomically-placed controls and an adjustable spring tension-control seat make this our most comfortable cab yet.
- Joystick: All major tractor functions, including changing direction, changing speeds, declutching and operating the loader, are handled by the joystick. The operator doesn’t have to change hand positions to change speed or gears, maximizing comfort.
- Power Shuttle Control: For loading trucks, stacking hay or other loader work, the optional power shuttle control lever provides easy electro-hydraulic declutch and directional changes without the need to press the foot clutch pedal.
- Setup & Information Screen (SIS) Full-Color Dash: The large, non-polarized dash enhances visibility and resolution in a simple-to-navigate system. You can adjust tractor functions and settings right on the screen, without the need for an additional console.
- Loader Float Control: Loader float control raises and lowers the loader to the contour of the ground or road for the flexibility to efficiently handle grading and snow removal.
- Max Engine Power HP (kW) @ 2,000 RPM: 110
- Rated Engine Power HP (kW) @ 2,200 RPM: 105
- Maximum Torque Nm/Engine Speed (RPM): 417/1,500
- PTO HP @ 2,200 RPM HP (kW): 90
- PTO HP @ 2,000 RPM HP (kW): 98
- Engine: AGCO Power 4-cyl, 4.4 L, intercooled turbocharger, high-pressure common-rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)
- Emissions control; EPA Tier 4 compliant: SCR technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Transmission type: Classic: 12F x 12R, 2 range, Syncro-Shuttle, mechanical shuttle lever; Deluxe: 12F x 12R, 2 range, Power-Shuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Clutch: Classic: dry clutch with foot pedal control; Deluxe: wet clutch with foot pedal control; declutch “easy-shift button” on gear shift knob and electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Rear axle: Flange-type with internal planetary final drives
- Brakes: Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals
- Differential lock: Rear axle engaged via electro-hydraulic rocker switch
- Front axle: Classic & Deluxe: 2WD (5710 only) – adjustable front axle; 4WD – cast steel fixed front axle, center drive line, planetary final drives 4WD front axle differential lock – Classic: Autolock; Deluxe: Hydralock
- Hydraulic system: Open center system, dual pump
- Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (LPM): Classic: Main pump 15.1 (57); Deluxe: Main pump 15.1 (57) & Auxiliary pump 10.8 (41), Total combined 25.9 (98)
- Rear remote valves: 2 factory valves, double-acting, kickout, float (DA/KO/FL) Opt. 3rd valve, field-installed SRN
- Loader joystick: Opt.: mounted on platform, valve on loader sub-frame w/ flat-face couplers
- 3-point lift capacity full stroke @ 24" (610mm) behind ball ends lbs. (kg.): 7,710
- Rear PTO: Classic: 540/1000; Deluxe: 540/540E/1000
- Electrical system: 12-volt DC system, 80-amp alternator, 7-pin trailer socket, Deluxe: also features a 30-amp auxiliary power socket
- Platform features: Flat-floor deck, folding ROPS, rubber mat, tool box, L&R shields, grab handles, cup holder
- Cab features: Fully integrated controls; quiet; flat floor, Opt. ergonomically-designed factory joystick; draft, throttle, remotes, PTO engagement, differential lock, 4WD switch on right console; digital and analog dash; largest cab in the industry; rubber floor mat; two cup holders
- Lighting (ROPS): Classic & Deluxe: 4 headlights, 2 rear signal/hazard lights, 1 rear ROPS work light Deluxe: 2 additional mid-mount adjustable work lights
- Steering: Classic cab: Tilt steering; Deluxe platform: Tilt steering; Deluxe cab: Tilt and telescopic steering
- Seat: Classic: Spring suspension mounted seat, adjustable fore and aft, with mechanical weight adjustment, retractable seat belt; Deluxe: Mechanical swiveling seat with armrests
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 95.7 (2,431)
- Minimum width (Rear 420/85R30) in. (mm): 70.7 (1,795)
- Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.)*: 4WD ROPS – 8,840 (4,010)
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 38.3 (145), ground fill; Deluxe: fuel tank guard
- Engine Manufacturer
- AGCO Power
- Engine Type
- 4-cyl, 4.4 L, intercooled turbocharger
- Max: 110 hp; Rated: 105 hp
- PTO HP
- 80 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- 95.7 in. (2,431 mm)
- 70.7 in. (1,795 mm)
- 8,840 lb. (4,010 kg)
- Fuel System
- High-pressure common-rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)
- Fuel Capacity
- 38.3 gal. (145 L)
- Classic: 12F x 12R, 2 range, Syncro-Shuttle, mechanical shuttle lever; Deluxe: 12F x 12R, 2 range, Power-Shuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals
- Type: Open center system, dual pump; Flow @ Rear Remotes: Classic: 15.1 gpm (57 Lpm); Deluxe: Total: 25.9 gpm (98 Lpm)
- Drive Type